Trivia: Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dueling Games: With Battlefield 4, which came out a week earlier, ironically enough the single player campaigns of each both share some major similarities, including reverting to a Heroic Mime protagonist despite the main character of the previous games having a major speaking role and a major set piece mission involving the aircraft carrier the main character is stationed on coming under attack and being directly boarded by enemy troops. Both games also have the protagonists almost drowning to death occur a startling number of times. However, this duel was much less intense than the 2011 duel between Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3.
- Flip Flop of God: On whether or not the Wii U version of the game would receive DLC maps like "Free Fall." Prior to release it seemed like Activision had no plans for it to happen, but in a surprise turn of events in March 2014 a patch to the Wii U version brought the Free Fall DLC map with it.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- For the English version.
- For the Japanese version.
- Name's the Same/Similarly Named Works: Not to be confused with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, which also features a fictional special forces unit named the Ghosts.
- The Federation is also not to be confused with the Federation world governments featured in some of the Gundam series.