Awesome / Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Being able to use Riley to use his jaws and take down a Federation soldier by ripping out his throat.
- Taking over the LOKI system and using it to utterly annihilate an entire Federation army & navy in less than five minutes. Oh-so-satisfying to drop their own Rods of God right on top of the bastards and see fifty tanks go up in flames with every shot.
- This is the first Call of Duty game to feature zero-gravity combat in outer space, and it's actually pretty awesome.
- The mission "Severed Ties" has the United States launching an airborne assault on a Federation facility... by dropping friggin' tanks out of heavy lift cargo planes.
- The arrival of the Free Fall multiplayer map on the Wii U making this the first CoD Downloadable Content to ever hit a Nintendo platform.
- Logan and Hesh using a fire extinguisher to clear a room.
- Rorke is the only COD main antagonist to survive the final mission. (Not counting Menendez, of course, as 2 of 3 endings can get him killed).