All pregnant women are Time Lords.
Why? Because they have two hearts inside them.
- What about triplets?
- Well, that would mean that the woman is a pregnant Time Lord.
- Wouldn't a pregnant Time Lord have four hearts inside them?
- No, because first incarnations of time lords only have one heart.
- Actually, that's only loomed Gallifreyans...
- Anyone who has birthed a child is well aware they were bigger on the inside. (I came here to say "Your Mom is a Time Lord" for that reason, and I was all proud of myself until I saw your "two hearts". That beats mine out.)
Everybody is a time lord, and the human race doesn't exist.
everybody is a time lord and we are all just wearing chameleon arches it happened like so, the time lords fearing the time war each individually without telling anyone took experimental chameleon arches went to earth in different time periods of course and put on a chameleon arch not knowing that they were powerful enough to make them and everybody else completely forget about them. they then proceeded to build human civilization and created a closed time loop of becoming human to fit in with humans, which had never existed in the first place, this also explains why time lords and humans look so similar,
Caterpillars are Time Lords
They regenerate into butterflies.
Tadpoles are Time Lords
They regenerate into frogs/toads.
The ad server is its TARDIS.
- Wait...I thought AdBot was a Dalek?
is her TARDIS. Or possibly the reality-warping fridge
The Forerunners are the Time Lords.
- The Time War is what killed them, when the Doctor used the Halos as a last resort weapon. * The Flood were engineered to be weapons against the Daleks - that's why they can hack machines as easily as organic systems.
- Hence the Forerunner names like "The Librarian" and "The Didact."
- Guilty Spark was made with the same technology used to make the Toclafane, a technology we know for sure exists in the Haloverse - making AIs out of human brains.
- The Shield World dyson sphere technology is obviosuly based off that of the TARDIS.
- We already suspect that Sgt Johnson is time lord, which would explain how he really escaped from the first Halo.
- This also explains 343 Guilty Spark's line "last time you asked me, would I do it?" This line refers to the first activation of the Halo array. Since the Doctor was the one who first fired the rings, this means that Master Chief is in fact one of the Doctor's regenerations.
- Lelouch is just younger, and his mind-takery is weaker, and sealed at birth. Pizza Butt merely opened it up again.
- Since he's not green, that can only mean..
in fiction is a Time Lord that possesses power of Haruhi-esque
This includes but is not limited to:
Furthermore, since the time travel drug
allows one to travel beyond that point and is made from lavender, we must conclude that TARDI Ss
are the evolved form
Anonymous is a Time Lord.
If it travels to a time without internet, it forms a collective unconscious, but if it travels to a time with the internet, it can manifest into a collective consciousness. And its TARDIS is an invisible, intangible, part of your brain.
Barbie is a Time Lord
First there was Barbie. Then Skipper (who no one remembers). Then Stacy (who even fewer people remember)(don't ask me how there can be fewer people than no one). Then finally Kelly. What no one realizes is that all these girls are actually the same person, different regenerations of Barbie. Barbie obviously has leet Time Lord skills, as she is able to co-exist with other regenerations on a regular basis. Whether her intentions towards humanity are benevolent or malevolent has yet to be seen.
- Most definitely malevolent. Some sort of plot involving making Earth females feel inadequate, for certain.
- Skipper was Barbie's kid sister. Or did they retcon that?
Earth is actually Gallifrey.
For maximum inclusiveness.
There are no such things as Time Lords.
Time Lords are just the product of the collabortion of deranged tropers.
All clowns are Time Lords.
And their cars are their TARDISes
- Well, we all know that most of the Time Lords were becoming evil, so clowns are the next logical step.
All cats are Time Lords.
It explains the nine lives thing.
Michael Jackson is The Master.
- Probably the FIRST Master too seeing as he grew up and everything.
- After he became a MAJOR public figure he regenerated into a white more childish incarnation.
- His TARDIS is Neverland Ranch
- His companions were children who's parents knew his true identity.
- The Doctor killed him by feeding his drug addiction
- He has a song called "You Are Not Alone"
Who (from "who's on first) is a Time Lord
First base is TARDIS
The narrator is a Time Lord.
As in, the narrator of every TV show, movie, video game, radio series, or what-have-you. That's why he (or she) has a different voice every time. They just want
you to think there are different narrators.
God is a Time Lord.
Am I the first person to figure this out? God is clearly a Time Lord. He acts Bipolar through much of the Old Testament, meaning he's regenerating and his personality is changing. Then he's a god in human form for a while? Chameleon arc anyone?
You are a Time Lord.
It's obvious. Everything is explained by you being a Time Lord. I can't believe you've never Time Lord. It's Time Lord. Time Lord Time Lord Time Lord. Time Lord Time Lord. TARDIS.
- Dang it, you got me. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for You Meddling Kids.
The Geico mascot is a Time Lord.
Something he has is bigger on the inside, that's his TARDIS.
LEGO!Bruce Wayne is a timelord
His identities include: Satipo
, Racer X
, Nizam's guard
, a Nazi and a Communist
All earthworms are Time Lords.
They have multiple hearts, and they regenerate if they get hurt.
The Irish are a race of Time Lords.
Cos if you look at the Irish census records from 1901 and 1911, many, many, MANY people age much more than 10 years, or age much less than 10 years. And I'm not talking about a year or so difference from what it should be, I'm talking some people are younger
on the 1911 census than on the 1901 census.
We are all time Lords.
- and our computers or laptops are the TARDIS.
My bedside lamp is a Time Lord.
After reading all these Time Lord theories, this one suddenly seems to make perfect sense.
Everything ever is a Time Lord and possibly a TARDIS.
in whatever happened created existence by exploding. Unfortunately, this break in nonexistence basically broke everything, and now all Time Lord and TARDIS guesses are valid. Since everyone and everything ever has been guessed as a Time Lord and TARDIS... You can see where we're headed here.
All children who are late for school are bigger on the inside.
They're all marked "TARDIS
None of the Time Lords listed ever truly wanted to be Time Lords.
Instead, they all wanted to be lumberjacks, leaping from tree to tree...
Everyone is a Time Lord, and every time we have a birthday, we regenerate.
We just regenerate into a version of ourselves that is a year older.