Tear Jerker: The Muppet Movie
- Gonzo's song "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" in the desert.
- Rachel Yamagata's version of the same, from 2011's The Green Album.
- Kermit's epiphany immediately afterward: "Well then...I was lying when I said I never promised anybody anything. I promised me."
- The final film appearance of Edgar Bergen (with Charlie McCarthy), who died shortly after filming, and to whom the film is dedicated. Bergen was a huge influence on Jim's early work.
- Kermit literally put his life on the line to rescue Miss Piggy, and how does she repay him? By running off the instant her agent calls with a hot tip on a job. It's so depressing that the film itself falls apart as the only possible segue.
- It's a little hard not to choke up watching Jim Henson's Kermit singing his iconic song at the beginning.