Continued from the previous episode, This Is Your Premise On Hugs Christina and Belle were putting Vote Chrissy posters up all around the school. She had applied for student council president candidate just earlier that day and now they were putting up posters together. Today, they could just hope for the best. After finishing putting posters up, they went into their seperate classrooms. Christina's Science class was given a long shot, which revealed that Libby, who looks like the picture on Alpha Bitch, was there. Well, great. Christina sat down.
- Libby: Ha! Chrissy, you idiot! (mock Christina voice) My name is Chrissy and I'm an idiot who believes in stupid stuff like unicorns!
- Dr Chemmie: So, to make a bomb-MWAHAHAHAHA!-you mix fertilizer And Some Other Stuff. Then you throw it and it BURNS! YAY! It burns explosively, too! And now, let's talk about bunsen burners. You all have one on your table. See the blue and green chemicals on the table? Pour them into the big beaker, then put the bunsen burner in it.
- Christina: Huh? What happened to bring me here?Nurse: You fainted, dearie. Would you like me to call your parents to bring you home?Christina: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...okay.
- Mrs Ponycrown: We've come to take you home now.Christina: Thanks, Mum.
- Someone complained about the Dis Continuty in the name of Christina's science teacher; Mr Ater in episode 1, Dr Chemmie here. It was explained that Dr Chemmie was the teacher's name, they just accidently used Christina's father's name during episode 1.