Continued from the previous episode, Genre Kindness The camera pans to a closeup of Christina's face, her mouth gaping open. It then turns into her and Belle turning their heads to look at each other, both shocked, and then their whole bodies, and then everyone.
- Rainbow Princess: Really?Anika: Yes. Really.Belle: How long will we have to be here?Sunbow: Well, is there some reason you may have to take a break for a while?
- Rainbow Princess: The last day to sign up as a candidate for student council president is tommorrow. I really want to win against Libby, James, and Ayuko.Sparkstrike: Well, our Rainbow Princess, if today goes well, we shall let you turn back into your Miss Ponycrown form.Rainbow Princess: Oh, THANK YOU! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- Anika: You have to promise to do as much as you can to help us today, Rainbow Princess. You too, Belle.Belle and Rainbow Princess: We promise!Sunbow: Good job, girls! Now let's get to it!
- Rainbow Princess: Hey, Sunbow, can I ask you something?Sunbow: Sure, what is it?Rainbow Princess: Well, since we're in another dimension, what's happened to us on Earth?Sunbow: It looks like you're there, even though you aren't. Someone might notice you're a bit quieter, but you're almost the same so almost nobody will be able to tell the difference.Rainbow Princess: Oh, okay.
- Anika: We're here now. Everyone, man your positions!
- Sparkstrike: Halt, evildoers!
- Sparkstrike: We have suceeded!Sunbow: Good job, everyone!Belle: Let's PARTY!Rainbow Princess: YEAH!
- Christina: RAINBOW PRINCESS PRETTY-MOON SHORTCAKE!