Just About Anything Else
- As the result of the game being (partially) an Affectionate Parody of Super Robot Wars, the title screen will be enough to evidence the first shout out you meet in the game (apart from the obvious SONIKKU BOO!).
- Not only that, it also has a lot of cosplayers representing franchises that were originally crossed over in Super Robot Wars: Mobile Suit Gundam, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mazinger Z, Getter Robo... A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and it stars its' own version of Sanger Zonvolt.
- It doesn't end just here yet: the name of Alpha is obviously clipped from the subtitle of these series.
- Erus exploits the voice samples from another doujin game character, Jenny from Second Heat. Observe.
- Ziro loves doing everything all by himself, so he stacked himself with henchmen!
- Yun & Yang, complete with their original sound samples.
- Of course, as for cosplaying Gundam, Ziro can't go into fight without his private mecha Nataku... Or maybe a guy with a mask who serves as one.
- When he's beaten, Ziro strikes Heero's "Mission Accepted"◊ self-destruct pose and tries to blow himself up.
- Aside from using their general powers, Erus and Hiso's movesets also include lots of references to specific moments from Hunter × Hunter, including:
- Killua ripping out a man's heart in the Trick Tower.
- Gon tearing out a piece of the floor during a fight in Heaven's Arena.
- The Zaoldyecks' Battle Butlers' extreme coin flipping.
- Chrollo using his stolen "Indoor Fish" nen ability.
- Uvogin's brain-shattering Kiai.
- Shalnark body-jacking a random mafia goon with a tommy-gun.
- Hisoka revealing that his Genei Ryoudan spider tattoo is fake.
- Along with using his moveset, Rugal Bernstein Expy Z-Mega also gains his own version of the Shun Goku Satsu when he powers up into Shin-Z, much like God Rugal did in Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium.
Cosplayed Characters Cameos In Backgrounds
- Game Mode Select:
- Subway Stage (day)
- Subway Stage (night)
- Mall Stage
- Park Stage (day)
- Terry Bogard rolling a basketball with his index finger and Shingo Yabuki "playing" with fire. note
- Little Edward Elric sitting on Alphonse and holding a balloon.
- Monkey D. Luffy literally has his hands waving. He's accompanied by a fat Roronoa Zoro, a giant Tony Tony Chopper and Nami.
- Ray Za Burrel doesn't want to look at you, while Lenneth's at the far left.
- Park Stage (night)
- Sakura Stage (day)
- Carnival Stage
Real Song Theme Tune
The ones below are valid for Genkai Toppa version:
- Park Stage (morning): Stylophonic - Way of Life (Dino Lenny Remix)
- Factory Stage (when you fight Zenka): Slammer Jammer - Perfect Phase (Mini Mix)
- Office Stage (when you fight Z-Mega): Suikoden OST - Gothic Neclord Theme
- '''Subway stage (Night): Push Up by Freestylers
- And, of course, a couple coming straight from Super Robot Wars series: one for title screen, one for credits.