Of course you may wonder how only one game got SO many Reference Overdosed
, but, considering its the game, ehrm, about cosplays...
That's to be expected.
Just About Anything Else
Cosplayed Characters Cameos In Backgrounds
- Game Mode Select:
- Subway Stage (day)
- Subway Stage (night)
- Mall Stage
- Park Stage (day)
- Park Stage (night)
- Sakura Stage (day)
- Carnival Stage
- To the left of the center, you can spot Ukyo wearing nerdy spiral glasses and tossing apples in and out (probably as a shout out to the actual Ukyo).
- Kanna, a cosplayer with a Dunbine mask and the God Gundam rounds out the rest.
Real Song Theme Tune
The ones below are valid for Genkai Toppa version:
- Park Stage (morning): Stylophonic - Way of Life (Dino Lenny Remix)
- Factory Stage (when you fight Zenka): Slammer Jammer - Perfect Phase (Mini Mix)
- Office Stage (when you fight Z-Mega): Suikoden OST - Gothic Neclord Theme
- '''Subway stage (Night): Push Up by Freestylers
- And, of course, a couple coming straight from Super Robot Wars series: one for title screen, one for credits.