Shout Out: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Conflict Of Interest
- Phoenix gets very emotional while watching final scenes of Return of the Jedi.
- Presenting a wrong piece of evidence during cross-examination in A Turnabout Is Worth a Thousand Words will result in the following gem:
Wright: I object to this testimony!Judge: You do? Why?Judge: Overruled!Wright: Good call!
- Sir Gallante appears to share some traits with known superheroes like for example Batman (he performs buliding swings and is a dark knight after all) and The Punisher (he actually kills the criminals that he fights and his iconic symbol is a skull.)
- Morton Dreisan, the police coroner makes a cheesy joke about the deceased in the CSI: Miami style:
Morton: It was a single bullet, straight to the cerebral cortex!...I suppose you might say... that he "lost his mind"...!
- The sender of the email on the woman's computer is email@example.com
- Conversations with Gladys Porter are usually full of various references:
Gladys: Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because I'm the very best reporter ever.Phoenix: The very best...Gladys: Yeah! ... Like no reporter ever was!Phoenix: My quest... my goal is to find the truth, no matter what it may be.Phoenix: No snarky comebacks?Gladys: The truth IS out there. You're not the only one who wants to find it.Phoenix: Yeah, well my truth doesn't involve whatever they're holding at Area 51.
- In Turnabout Consequences, when Phoenix asks about Bikini's relationship with the Fey Family:
Phoenix: So, how exactly is Bikini related to you?Phoenix: She's part of the Fey clan, so there must be some relation, right?Pearl: Oh...? I don't know.Phoenix (thinking): Father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, perhaps? Would somebody else know the answer to this?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.