Shout Out: Fairy Tail Redux: Salamander's Time Traveling Escapades
This story seems to live on this Trope
. Here's all the examples we have, so far.
- Chapter 2 is called Heritage from the Future for the Future.
- Chapter 3 is called Boys Came Back to Them.
- Chapter 4 has numerous references to Higurashi Parody Fandub.
- The only way for Natsu to defeat the moon is to BURN IT!
- Characters will often say USO DA! and yare yare daze.
- The last scene of chapter 8 is taken from the manga adaption of Tsumihoroboshi-hen.
- Natsu dresses like Phoenix Wright when defending Jellal, and even copying his pose.
- The Chairman gives Erza a Niku Lap.
- Case dismissed, bring out the dancing lobsters!
- Pie wants a visual novel for the story, just like Kyon: Big Damn Hero.
- Gajeel’s punches weren’t as hard as Natsu’s dick when he fucked his girlfriend.
- In chapter 12, at their Wizard Saint induction ceremony, Natsu and Erza dress as William Antonio Zeppeli and Kyoko Sakura, respectively.
- Jellal says that Fairy Tail does the impossible, sees the invisible, touches the untouchable, and breaks the unbreakable. Later, he uses one of Zoro’s techniques.
- A few of Gray’s spells reference Ice Barrier monsters.
- Laxus copies Kaiba’s Atomic F-Bomb in chapter 15.
- Mystogan's spells are from Dream Drop Distance.
- FAIRY CHANNEL!
- Pretty much everything Wendy says and does. For a few examples, she says that Natsu is just like Kira and Lelouch(but without the evilness or Britishness), says that the outfits Natsu and friends wore was WRRRRRRRRLY the greatest high, and has an inner conflict scene that’s the same as the one in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.
- When Aries saves Natsu and co. with her wool, she says that everybody gets one.
- Erza has a Neon Genesis Armor that utilizes the powers of both the Evas and the Angels.
- Chapter 18 includes references to Dragon Ball Z Abridged and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series in that Racer's dialogue mirrors Burter's and Gray and Lyon imitate Yugi and Yusei's Ho Yay.
- Juvia can fire a big blast of water with only an 80% chance of hitting.
- Erza's Badass Creed is taken straight from Gurren Lagann.
- Natsu has a flame sword called Ryujin Jakka that can turn into a black flame sword called Zanka no Taichi.
- Chapter 20 is called Midnight and the Brain.
- Chapter 21 has Stigma of the Wind in its title.
- Chapter 24 introduces a Dragon Note.
- In chapter 25, Sting says, in Gratuitous English, "GOTCHA!"
- Many of Fuyu’s attacks are the same as Jinbei’s
- Also, her Magic Items seem to reference various Stands.
- Azuma gave Jellal a Sheer Heart Attack.
- HaōBaō uses the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi like a zanpakuto.
- Natsu beats Zancrow the same way The Hulk beats Loki.
- Lucy got a cannon because “bitches love cannons!”
- Zeref's spells all reference various Stands.
- The last part of the S-Class Exams takes place at a Pokemon-style arena.
- Most of the characters celebrate Festivus.
- The government's Cloak & Dagger group is called Sen'ya Ichiya. It is also split up into the Judal, Scheherazade, and Yunan Divisions.
- Jellal says that it only takes one night to get anally raped.
- Bael is Kyubey, so his evilness is understood.
- THIS IS WHAT ZENTOPIA ACTUALLY BELIEVES
- Virgilia says FUS RO DAH!
- Natsu promised Wendy a Colossal Titan mask.
- Bernkastel is using experimental vengeance cooking on some deer.
- Gray has a One-Winged Angel form called White Album.
- In chapter 72, Bernkastel decides to quote Norio Freaking Wakamoto's role in Azumanga Daioh.
- When Natsu and Bernkastel fight, the latter says a lot of Freeza’s lines.
- The witches seem to use mantras that are worded in a rather similar fashion to the mantra of other witches.
- Bernkastel's Clipped Wing Angel form is rather similar to Yami Marik fused with Ra.