Roleplay: Persona 3 New Game
A play-by-post forum created by Samantha626 that is hosted by fanfiction.net. After a rocky start and a change of ownership to keyweildinglegend the forum now enjoys relatively frequent posting and activity.
Persona 3: New Game is centered around roughly the same storyline as Persona 3
but with the addition of new characters who throw the plot into a new perspective as S.E.E.S. investigates the Dark Hour and Tartarus.
The Roleplay itself provides examples of
- Blow You Away: Yukari's Persona powers.
- Berserk Button: Hurt any of his teammates and Nick will make sure that you're sorry
- Tenkei doesn't seem to like it when Hiroko flirts with other guys
- Hiroko gets annoyed when Tenkei gets friendly with Mitsuru
- Bonding Over Missing Parents: Yukari and Nick with a Disappeared Dad and Missing Mom respectively
- Classified Information: The Dark Hour, The Shadows, Tartarus and the Personas
- Cool Bike: Tenkei and Mitsuru both own a Kirijo modified motorcycle. It's special.
- Cursed with Awesome: thanks to his brush with the Death Arcana, Tenkei is apparently much stronger than a normal human and his Persona is a cut above the others. Not that they know about it. Yet
- Dual Wielding: Nick's fighting style
- Evil-Detecting Dog: Koromaru, of course.
- Friendswith Benefits: Yukari and Nick are accused of this by the rumour mill at school. Neither are impressed.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Hiroko when she sees Tenkei and Mitsuru together. She doesn't understand why herself.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Nick, the field leader of SEES, likes sword. The fact that he learns Kendo is an added bonus
- Hot-Blooded: Junpei and, to a lesser extent, Nick. Makoto can count too.
- Ice Queen: Mitsuru, naturally. She seems to be more relaxed around Tenkei, by virtue of knowing him since childhood
- Intellectual Animal: Koromaru
- Jerkass: What most of the younger members of SEES think of Tenkei.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Junpei opts to use a katana because its cool
- Meaningful Name: Oh yes. Zetsumei, Tenkei's last name, means Death
- Nicholas' name means Victory of the People. Looking at his capacity as the field leader, it makes sense.
- Makoto's name means Sincerity Chain, which is fitting considering that he's the Wild Card who forms the Social Links
- New Transfer Student
- Playing with Fire: Junpei's Persona, Hermes.
- Rescue Romance: Seems to be implied between Hiroko and Tenkei.
- Shipper on Deck: Hiroko is an avid shipper of Nick and Yukari to their dismay.
- Ship Tease: Tenkei and Hiroko. The tension is undeniable.
- Also commonly found between Nick and Yukari.
- Shock and Awe: Akihiko's Persona, Polydecus
- Also Hiroko's Persona, Inugami.
- The Gunslinger: Makoto prefers using guns.
- Wild Card: It's Persona, what did you expect?
- The Grim Reaper: Appears in the very FIRST exploration of Tartarus. Hiroko did not like that at all.