- Am I Right?: Yami pulls the Dude, Not Funny! variety.
Yami: Huh. Five men in one body, eh? Sounds like a typical day for Mai Valentine. Am I right?
Yami: Am I right?
Joey: It's just very inappropriate, is all...
, but am I right
- Defiled Forever: The reason that none of the 4kids executives want to take over Tea's body. "Nobody wants Crump's sloppy seconds... not even Crump".
- He-Man Woman Hater: Joey asks why Yami is like this. He claims that it's because women hate him. Especially that Marik chick.
- I Can't Believe I'm Saying This: "This is the only time I'm ever going to say this to anybody... but I would never let you have my body."
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: While Yugi and friends are trying to brainstorm things that they could offer Kaiba to team up with them, Tea thrusts her chest at him for leverage. It does not work.
Kaiba: Those... are... very nice, but I'm not interested.
- Ironic Hell: Kaiba wants to punish the guy who invented the stairs by pushing him down the stairs. Because then his legs will be broken, and he won't be able to climb stairs.
- Pig Latin: Joey tries to use this to keep Yami from blabbing about their trap card to the 4kids executives. It just makes it worse.
Yami: Joey, you're Japanese. You're supposed to be speaking English.
- Shout-Out: Yugi threatens to do to 4kids what they did to One Piece.
- Take That: Yami is overly demanding about making people tell him things... except for the ending of Twilight, he doesn't read crap.
- Talking to Themself: Kaiba pretends to be arguing with Mokuba when he's actually Holding Both Sides of the Conversation just so he'll have someone to tell to shut up.
- Won't Take "Yes" for an Answer: Tea, in a somewhat cruel way.
Tea: WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT MY BODY?!
- You Have Failed Me: Noah punishes the failures of the 4kids executives by banishing them to the darkest corners of the internet: Mega Upload, The Dangerous Box, Chatroulette, Fan Fiction.net, and 4Chan.