Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 3 E 7 O Mokuba Where Art Thou
- A Date with Rosie Palms: "I don't want! Anybody else! When I think about [penguins] I touch myself!"
- Call Back: "Apply the handbrake, ya moron!"
- "He really does look good in one of those..."
- Handwave: The abridged series never tries to explain why Marik is up and possessing bodies again after having his soul literally disintegrated by Melvin a few episodes prior. According to Marik, "It's a Long Story that involves the name Steve".
- Hello, Insert Name Here: Noah's poorly programmed Kaiba hologram refers to Mokuba as "Insert-Name-Of-Sibling-Here".Mokuba: He remembers my name!
- Hipster: Marik makes sure to tell Crump that he was possessing Tea's body before it was cool.
- Innocent Innuendo: Marik's not used to being inside a girl, and he doesn't think that he likes it very much.
- Insurmountable Waist-Height Fence: Melvin is cut off from the Virtual World and the rest of the characters by... a locked door.
- Is It Something You Eat?: Tea (who is acting abnormally stupid to make fun of the Unfortunate Implications below) asks this about babies.
- Not So Different: Noah and Kaiba. Kaiba does his best to deny it, but they even tell Mokuba to shut up the same way.
- Shotacon: Noah veers dangerously close to this territory while... interacting with Mokuba.
- Shout-Out: "This is totally unexpected! And by unexpected, I mean totally expected."
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Kaiba and Joey both butcher the Spongebob Squarepants theme in exactly the same way.
- Thanks for the Mammary: Tristan abuses his current status as robot monkey by nuzzling himself into Serenity's cleavage.
- Villain Team-Up: Crump suggests that he and Marik become roommates within Tea's mind. Marik has other plans.
- Unfortunate Implications: Pointed out in a comparison between dialogue in the Japanese version of the series and the 4kids dub.Yugi: Wait, Tea! How do you know he went that way?Japanese Tea: Women's intuition!English Tea: I have no idea what I'm doing!