Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 1 E 18 Turn Around Bright Eyes
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Tristan manages to beat Yami Bakura. To bad it didn't do much in the long run.
- Blah Blah Blah: Yami and Pegasus's boring Pre-Battle Banter gets rendered as this.
- Disney Death: Yugi is brought back with The Power of Friendship.
- Freudian Excuse: Yami Bakura provided a very flimsy one for himself. Apparently, if your parents don't love you enough and then try to name you Florence, you'll turn evil and hijack people's bodies.
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: One of Pegasus's guards is able to convince himself that the loud clanking sounds Tristan's suit of armor makes is "definitely the sound that wind makes".
- Kid with the Leash: Yugi starts to demonstrate some of this power over Yami for the first time."No! Bad Pharaoh! No mind crush!
- Suddenly Sexuality: Croquet. This would not be of any particular note if not for the fact that it explains why Bakura's gaydar pointed out Pegasus's castle in a previous episode despite Pegasus actually being Camp Straight. This theory is confirmed by Word of God.
- Metaphorgotten: Grandpa launches into one during an attempt to compare playing card games to making love."You usually do it on a table. And you always feel deep shame when it's finished. Also, the older you get, the less fun it is. So remember: always wear a condom when playing card games."