- Awesome, but Impractical: The Crablogger. Sure, it's good at what it does, but there are just too many dangers involved.
- Big Dam Plot: The Crablogger threatens to blow up a dam.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Despite thousands of lives depending on her finding the Crablogger's inventor and retreiving the shutdown procedure from him, Lady Penelope can't help herself to stop along the way to help the victim of a car crash.
- Continuity Nod: Parker's days as a burglar are brought up again when he and Lady Penelope need access to Jim Lucas' house.
- The Food Poisoning Incident
- Lethal Chef
- No OSHA Compliance: The Crablogger is an atomic-powered logging machine which will blow up if not shut down properly, and can only be shut down through a complicated procedure that is known by only three men and takes upwards five minutes to complete. It makes you wonder who the heck approved of this design, and why a red "emergency stop" button was too simple, then anyone could have stopped it should it have been about to smash through a village or destroy a dam.
- Runaway Vehicle: The Crablogger.
Recap / Thunderbirds S 2 E 2 Path Of Destruction
The One with... the humongous runaway machine.The new Crablogger, a vast self-propelled logging and wood-processing machine, is about to undertake its first job - a straightforward processing run through the South American rainforest. However, the crew is struck down by some truly terrible cooking, and the system is refusing to acknowledge outside commands. Filled with phenomenally explosive fuel, the Crablogger is on a collision course with the village of San Martino - and the nearly-complete San Marino Dam! While Scott and Virgil try to safe the unconcious drivers, Lady Penelope is charged with finding Jim Lucas, the only other man who knows the complex shutdown procedure, before it's too late.