Episode - 7G10
First Aired - 3/25/1990While Marge and the kids go out to eat at a seafood restaurant, Bart comes across a private bachelor party where Homer is dancing with a belly dancer known as Princess Kashmir, takes a photo of it, and passes it around the neighborhood. When Marge confronts Homer about the incriminating evidence, she throws him out for a day, then tells him that she will take him back — but only if he takes Bart to see the stripper and show that the dancer is more than just a sex object for horny men.
This episode contains examples of:
- Early Installment Weirdness: Mr. Burns actually recognizes Homer in this episode. Compare to the later episodes where he doesn't.
- Though he still had to be reminded by Smithers in an earlier scene.
- Funny Background Event: Princess Kashmir comes through the door, and a disgruntled dishwasher is seeing.
- Hypocritical Humor: A father scolds his son for possessing the picture. After sending his son to his room, he looks at the picture again with glee, planning to show his co-workers.
- Match Cut: This happens when Rev. Lovejoy's secretary shows him the picture she confiscated from one of the choir boys.Rev. Lovejoy: This one has strayed from my own flock. His name...[close up to the photo]Smithers: [pull back to Smithers holding the photo] Homer Simpson, sir, a low-level employee in sector 7G.
- Say My Name:Mr. Burns: Simpson, I'm asking you nicely.Homer: I really don't know, sir.Mr. Burns: SIMPSON!!!
- Special Guest: Sam McMurray as Gulliver Dark.