Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 8 Bad Day
The Turtles and Master Splinter are having a very bad day. But as events spiral out of control, they realize this day is not all in seems...
This episode provides examples of
- All Just a Dream: Well, mystical illusion
- And This Is for...: Mikey, Don and Raph attack the Shredder whilst screaming that that it's vengeance for April, Casey and Klunk
- Bad Boss: Karai is less than respectful to the five Foot Mystics
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Though they would later insult his species, the Foot Mystics note that they appreciated that Ch'Rell had a healthy amount of respect for them, unlike his daughter.
- Losing the Team Spirit: The Foot Mystics try to invoke this trope in the Turtles by making it seem as though everything they care about has been destroyed or killed.
- Villain Team-Up: The Shredder shows the Turtles that he's united their enemies against them. Of course, this is simply an illusion...
- Why Won't You Die?: Mikey remarks that no matter what they do, the Shredder keeps coming back:Michelangelo: How many times do we have to get rid of this guy?