In order to get the President to fund his organization, the Earth Protection Force, Bishop must show him that it is useful in dealing with a single alien threat. However, there is no alien threat, so he will have to make one. At the same time, the Turtles are there to foil this plan.
This episode provides examples of
- The Bad Guy Wins: In the end, Bishop successfully made a fake alien invasion that the President is planning to fund his organization.
- The Greys: The opening narration shows Bishop and his men shooting down and capturing these kind of aliens. One is also seen floating in a pod in Bishop's base
- Hero with Bad Publicity: The Turtles, as they see a portrayal of themselves on TV as monsters.
- The Kindnapper: Bishop, to the President.
- Narrator: Bishop, for the second time.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: When the Turtles have destroyed the satellite of his vehicle, Bishop states it's a bad idea since it controls the alien spaceship. Raphael remarks this to Donatello, the one who did it, by saying, "Nice one, Einstein."
- Only in It for the Money: Donatello say this about Bishop when he and the Turtles are watching the news of the President's rescue.
- People Jars: For the various aliens in Bishop's base. Look closely and you'll see Triceratons, and even Utroms
- Villain Episode: For Bishop