Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 7 Touch And Go
New York City is still getting back on its feet following the Triceraton invasion. When Master Splinter and Michelangelo venture out of the Lair to check the sewers for damage they're attacked by a pair of super villains callings themselves 'Touch and Go'.First appearance of Mr. Touch and Mr. Go
This episode provides examples of
- Blind and the Beast: Occurs between Raphael and an old woman named Mrs. Morrison, in a story adapted from the original comic book.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Splinter tells Mikey that he is the most naturally athletic of his brothers, but laments the fact that he rarely uses his mind in a fight.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Mrs Mís cat, Lucy, takes a liking to Raph
- Mistaken for Aliens: Happens to Raph while above ground.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Mr. Touch and Mr. Go
- Wonder Twin Powers: Mr. Touch and Mr. Go.