Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 8 Hunted
Leatherhead is staying with the Turtles for the time being, but Bishop's experiments have left him with uncontrollable side-effects. To make matters worse, there's a big game hunter prowling the sewers...
This episode provides examples of
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: The hunter.
- Continuity Cameo/ Shout-Out: Leatherhead's new home resembles the Turtle's lair from the second film
- Cradling Your Kill: Leatherhead cradles Mikey remorsefully after he thinks he's killed him.
- Egomaniac Hunter: Jack Marlin (the hunter)
- Enemy Within: Leatherhead's opening narration, and inner rage
- I Am a Monster: Leatherhead says this word for word after he attacks Mikey
- I Call It "Vera": The hunter's laser rifle, Betsy.
- Large Ham: Leatherhead has moments of this when he's talking to the hunter
- Laser Hallway: The hunter sets one up in the sewers
- My God, What Have I Done?: Leatherhead says this almost word for word when he attacks Michelangelo in a fit of uncontrollable rage, leaving him unconscious and fearing him badly hurt/dead. Don't worry though; Mickey was fine.
- Narrator: Leatherhead's first one
- Outrun the Fireball: When Leo's escaping the blast from the land mines
- Please Kill Me If It Satisfies You: Leatherhead is so grief-stricken by his actions that he's willing and even encouraging to let the hunter kill him...that is, until the hunter mentions hunting down his friends too...