- "Chill out, cool cat. The Ding Dong Daddy ain't cruisin' for a bruisin'. The prize is yours. All you gotta do is race me for it."— Ding Dong Daddy
- Breather Episode
- De-Power: It would have been easy for Raven and Starfire to win the race by flying. So Ding Dong Daddy disables their flight with some kind of energy ray.
- Dressing as the Enemy: To get on the villain bus, Starfire and Raven subdue a couple minor villains and take their costumes.
- Enemy Mine: Robin saves Red X from falling on to the street during a high speed chase. In return, X takes down the enemy racers.
- Exact Words:Cyborg: Beast Boy, take the wheel!
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Many of the Titans' recurring antagonists join the race.
- Homage: To Wacky Races.
- I Owe You My Life: Robin saves Red X from a fall. Red X pays back the debt by taking out the other racers.Red X: [to Starfire and Raven] Tell Robin we're even... for now.
- Makes Us Even: See above.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Starfire blurts out to Gizmo that Ding Dong Daddy will give away Robin's prized possession to whoever wins the race, which leads to a small army of villains taking part.
- One-Man Army: Once Enemy Mine sets in, Red X takes down all the other racers by himself, in less than a minute.
- The Unreveal: It's never revealed what Robin's "most prized possession" is. Epileptic Trees abound.
- Where Does He Get All Those Wonderful Toys?: Ding Dong Daddy has a mobile pit stop at the ready in case his car gets damaged.
- Wild Card:Gizmo: Whose side are you on, barf-brain?!
Red X: Mine!