Recap / Strong Bad Email E 10 Trevor The Vampire
: Monday, January 21, 2002Sender:
Strong Bad shows his emotional side in this touching email when he laments over the apparent death of Trevor (the vampire), showing just how truly fragile he is.
- Curse Cut Short: "I mean what the f-"
- Killed Mid-Sentence: Strong Bad concludes that this must have happened to Trevor.
- Our Vampires Are Different: "'I am a vampire and...' And what? That's it?"
- Really Dead Montage: Parodied. After Strong Bad believes that Trevor has been killed, he shows the viewer a few of his "favourite Trevor moments". Since he was only made aware of Trevor's existence thirty seconds earlier, however, this consists of little more than replaying everything the viewer just watched. "Oh, Trevor, I pine for you!"
- Viewers Are Goldfish: It ends with a flashback memorial in honor of Trevor, who Strong Bad only met 30 seconds ago.