Written by DagaYemar
This fic provides examples of:
- Call-Back: Trixie calls Lyra "the Majestic and Lovely Lyra Heartstrings", as she did previously in Helping... Hands?
- Chekhov's Skill: Luna's Self-Duplication ability is shown at the beginning of the episode (and was first seen in [[the pilot). It later comes into play in the battle between Luna and Solrathicharnon.
- Energy Absorption: Marilith uses a magic pearl to drain Trixie's unicorn magic.
- Evil Gloating: Marilith tends to do this. Trixie even spots the trope herself.
- Mundane Utility: Luna uses her Self-Duplication ability to watch a concert while still leaving herself free to roam and talk with the Element Bearers.
- Mythology Gag: Luna receives a message that a huge red dragon is sleeping in a cave, producing thick clouds of smog. It's possible Solrathicharnon may even be the dragon seen in "Dragonshy".
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Trixie plays stupid with her salamander captors so that they won't expect anything impressive of her when she later attempts escape.
- Power Parasite: Marilith's magic pearl allows her to steal Trixie's unicorn magic and use it herself.
- Sssssnaketalk: The salamanders, naturally.
- Taken for Granite: many guards are petrified by Marilith.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Trixie momentarily believes she's had a wild night, before realising that she's been magically knocked out and captured by the salamanders.