Cheerilee: Thanks for letting me try Plan B first.
Raindrops: For the record, I think we need new names for these plans. In fact I think we need to make plans, before we give names to plans. Plans usually involve actual, you know, planning. We've been winging this since we got off the train.
Trixie: Hey! I planned! I planned things! Plans were made! By me! Not my fault we never stick to my brilliant and well thought through plans.
Written by thatguyvex
- Bigger Bad: Tirek. He's long-gone, but his temple is responsible for Tarnished's condition, not to mention Oaton itself.
- Chick Magnet: Bootheel wants to be one, but fails due to his utter lack of tact.
- Gambit Pileup: Several different ponies (Shiny, Sawdust, the Criminal Element) have their schemes, all of which collide at some point or another.
- The Reveal: Sawdust is Picturesque's brother.
- Sanity Slippage: Tarnished, due to the effect of the Whisper of Tirek.
- Shout-Out: To Firefly, specifically Jaynestown, with Trixie in the role of Jayne. Sort of.
- Undying Loyalty: Shiny's guards, specifically Cut'n'Dry, owe him everything.