: The ladies' bathroom is a beautiful, wondrously well-appointed paradise.
- Straight: During a Potty Emergency, Bob runs into the ladies' room. He is stunned to see trickling fountains, blooming flowers, sunlight streaming through a large skylight while a harpist plays in the corner.
- Exaggerated: The ladies' room is a Crystal Spires and Togas mini-utopia.
- Downplayed: Sofas! Framed artwork! It doesn't smell of pee!
- Justified: Bob's boss is a Straw Feminist who invests much more money keeping her female employees happy.
- Inverted: The men's room is not that great, but the ladies' room is even worse.
- Gender Inverted: The ladies' room is pretty grotty. The gents' is a palace; each cubicle a personal throne room with a bookshelf and TV screen, the urinals a babbling water feature, besuited butlers by the gilded sinks offering fluffy towels and cologne to the patrons.
- Subverted: Charlie and Bob muse at length about how Alice and Donna can spend so much time in there, their theories getting more wildly extravagant by the minute. When they decide to sneak in to see for themselves, they discover that Alice and Donna are suffering from terrible diarrhoea.
- Double Subverted: ...yeah, this bathroom's so awesome it has a nausea-inducing holographic smokescreen specifically to keep men out.
- Parodied: The ladies' room is a Lotus-Eater Machine. No-one who goes in ever wants to leave.
- Zig Zagged: The ladies' room at Alice's office is a generic usable but not fancy restroom, while the one in the high-class theater she and Bob see a play at is a Wondrous Ladies Room and the one at the gas station during a road trip is a Disgusting Public Toilet.
- Averted: The ladies' room is identical to the men's, and doesn't have any special qualities.
- Enforced: The plot requires the guys to be in the girls' bathroom, without making them look like Peeping Toms.
- Lampshaded: "The legends were true!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Charlie and Bob demand to know how much the company is spending on maintaining this sumptuous room, and insist that the men's room be given equal care and attention.
- Reconstructed: The company can certainly afford to make improvements to the men's room without taking them from somewhere else, leaving the ladies' room no less wondrous even when the men's is fixed up.
Back to Wondrous Ladies Room