Playing With: Wardrobe Malfunction
: A person's clothing falls off during an inopportune moment, showing more skin than originally intended.
- One of the straps on Alice's dress breaks and falls off, revealing her breast.
- The seat of Alice's Spy Catsuit rips open, revealing her butt.
- Alice's whole dress falls off as soon as she walks out the door.
- During the cheerleading team's routine in the middle of the Big Game, all their uniforms fall off simultaneously, leaving all the girls completely exposed in front of everyone.
- Downplayed: The top button on Alice's shirt pops off, revealing a bit more cleavage than she planned.
- Alice was recently seen patching up the straps of her dress after it suffered some Clothing Damage.
- Alice recently experienced a major Breast Expansion and hasn't yet had a chance to get an outfit that can properly contain her new endowments.
- Alice's dress malfunctions in such a way that it actually exposes less skin than before.
- Alice tries to take off her Spy Catsuit, but the zipper won't open so she's stuck in it.
- Subverted: One of the straps on Alice's dress breaks, but she manages to catch it before her breast is revealed.
- Double Subverted: As Alice tries to secure the broken strap, the other one snaps and the whole dress falls off.
- Alice's entire outfit falls off, revealing a huge Censor Box in her precise shape. Bob points out that it's a good thing she came prepared, or that could have been embarrassing.
- Alice wears multiple full outfits underneath the thin one everyone first sees her in — all of which simultaneously fall off.
- Zig Zagged: Alice accidentally tucks the back of her dress into her thong panties, leaving her rear end uncovered. When she bends over, the thong snaps and drops to the ground, allowing the dress to fall back into place.
- Lampshaded: Following her humiliating public exposure, Alice's friend Bianca asks her, "Alice, did you really think that dress was going to last the whole night?"
- Alice installs a mechanism into the dress that she uses to break the strap while all the cameras are on her.
- Brenda sabotages Alice's dress before their dance contest, causing the straps to break when all the cameras are on her and forcing her to forfeit.
- Alice wears modest and durable clothing specifically to prevent this from happening.
- Discussed: Upon seeing her new dress for the first time, Alice's friend Bianca points out, "Alice, that outfit looks... Structurally unsound."
- Conversed: "That dress is going to fall off by the end of the episode, I just know it."
- Implied: While Alice is getting dressed, Bob reminds her to double-check her outfit if she doesn't want to risk a repeat of what happened yesterday.
- Deconstructed: Alice's costume for the big musical is a strapless full-length gown, and at the very first dress rehearsal she steps on the hem and the whole thing falls right off. To avoid having Alice accidentally ruin the show, the conductor instructs her to secure her costume with double-sided tape.
- Reconstructed: Brenda is unexpectedly forced to replace Alice on opening night. Thinking that someone must have altered the costume as a prank, she pulls all the tape off, goes on stage, and promptly suffers a catastrophic malfunction right in the middle of her first solo number.
- Played For Laughs: All of Alice's outfits (even modest ones which logically shouldn't be able to expose anything) inevitably malfunction in this way.
- Played For Drama:
Quick! Get back to Wardrobe Malfunction
before your top falls off!