: What makes a character strong is his friends.
- Straight: With the help of his friends, Bob becomes strong enough to defeat Emperor Evulz.
- Exaggerated: Everyone in the world is Bob's friend, and together, they all defeated the ultra-powerful, incomprehensible deity to save the universe with a friendship powered Zerg Rush.
- Downplayed: Bob's friends help him out but he does most of the work.
- Justified: As much as Bob is a powerful hero, Emperor Evulz is two times more powerful than him, and he can't defeat him without their help.
- Subverted: It were to look like that Bob was going to win the battle via the support of his friends, but Evulz counteracts this by blasting Bob with a laser beam...
- Double Subverted: ...but Bob was only out for a few minutes. What made him survive the attack is his friends pleading him to get up and finally defeat Emperor Evulz.
- Zig Zagged: Bob's friends shift between a Badass Crew and The Load depending on the episode.
- Averted: The reliance of friends is never encouraged to resolve a problem; villains or otherwise.
- Enforced: "Let's teach the viewers that friendship is the key to success."
- Lampshaded: "This was a team effort! I didn't win, we won."
- Bob and his friends try to win over a loner by saying their friendship speeches.
- Bob tries to persuade a group of disgruntled allies to defeat Emperor Evulz together.
- Exploited: Bob uses his friends' support only for the sake of glorifying himself.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Implied: Bob is frequently compared to a hero in the backstory who went out on a similar adventure and failed to defeat their villain. The backstory adventurer is stated to be a loner.
- It turns out Bob needs his friends to be strong enough to defeat Evulz. Too bad that they're being targeted one by one, and the group is slowly becoming weaker...
- Furthermore, the Big Bad is strong with the same logic.
- Reconstructed: But turns out Bob has learned fight more independently while under his friends' wings. When the time comes, he can fight perfectly well on his own.
Don't go back to the main page without The Power of Friendship
, because friends are awesome!