: An entirely idealistic world.
- Straight: Adam and Brenda go into land of Sugar Bowl, a bright, colorful, happy world which runs off the Rule of Cute.
- Exaggerated: In Mary Suetopia, the world is so sweet that Adam and Brenda are infected with diabetes.
- Downplayed: Sugar Bowl is a somewhat happier place than Earth, but it takes a lot of hard work and cooperation to make it stay that way, and problems still exist.
- The plants release spores that, when inhaled, prevent non-cute thoughts from occurring.
- Sugar Bowl has been created and is run by a Fisher King with a mentality of a 5-year old girl.
- Inverted: Crapsack World
- Double Subverted: Brenda talks with the natives. They aren't really evil, it's just that all the humans aren't very considerate of their veneration of Moloch.
- Sugar Bowl is a crayon-colored wonderland of rainbows and kittens and resembles Fluffy Cloud Heaven, and everyone has a unicorn.. and all the girls wear pink... and all their characters are adorable furry Funny Animals who like to sing about friendship and happiness....
- For a more brutal parody, unleash a Sugar Apocalypse just for laughs.
- Although it is exactly as pleasant and wonderful as it looks, the Sugar Bowl is being used as an Ironic Hell for some form of manly man.
- Zig Zagged: Adam and Brenda create the colorful world of Sugar Bowl using their crayons (despite being warned not to). It all works out nicely, until they develop their own separate religions of Adamology and Brendaism. Religious wars are about to be fought, but their religions combine into one, bitheistic religion.
- Averted: The world, if more pleasant than our own, still has its share of plausible dangers and problems.
- Enforced: It's a series for very young children, and a more realistic setting would be inappropriate.
- Lampshaded: "Welcome to Sugar Bowl! When it comes happiness, Disney ain't got nothin' on us!"
- Invoked: An evil overlord creates a realm which is lovely and non-threatening to put the heroes off their guard and entertain the citizens.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Adam and Brenda go to Sugar Bowl and are bent on destroying every aspect of it.
- Discussed: "My world's so happy, it makes Disneyland look like crap!"
- Conversed: "What is this?!" "Disney's newest show, Happy Happy Joy Joy Fun Farm. It's popular with all nice princesses, funny clowns, and lions".
- Sugar Bowl's perfection causes everyone to become lazy (and fat) due to the lack of conflict. Nearby Crapsack World decides to take over Sugar Bowl and does it with ease.
- While the majority of the population are happy with things the way they are, there are still some small but vocal groups who like stirring up trouble just for the fun of it. The government is trying to deal with them without being overtly harsh, putting a strain on workers who are just trying to make sure everyone is happy. The citizens are oblivious while the police become jaded.
Back to the wonderful world of Sugar Bowl