: That one teacher who loves
to oppress and humiliate their own students.
- Straight: Teacher Stan regularly ridicules his students.
- Exaggerated: Teacher Stan outright tortures his own students.
- Teacher Stan is a jackass, but he's only targeting one student.
- Teacher Stan is a jackass, but that's because some students grate on his nerves, albeit disproportionately.
- Teacher Stan has a Freudian Excuse (such as being bullied when he was a student) which the students he teaches touch on, prompting him to treat them poorly as 'revenge' for his own mistreatment.
- Teacher Stan believes that making them feel miserable is what molding them and shaping them better students.
- Teacher Stan is actually a fairly good and kind teacher.
- All the students are horribly mean to their teacher.
- Cool Teacher
- Subverted: Teacher Stan is a jackass, but only has his students best interests in mind.
- Double Subverted: It's a front.
- Teacher Stan is a blatant rip-off of Jigsaw, who straps his students to intricate and overtly cruel torture devices which activate if they score a less than optimal grade in their assignments. And, OF COURSE, he does it under the pretense that it is to teach them a lesson and make them appreciate learning.
- Alice, who teaches maths is a Dominatrix whose students fear wronging her, for the punishments she's said to inflict. Except for a few who love every minute of it.
- Zig Zagged: Teacher Stan's anger and hatred of his students varies between writers.
- Averted: Teacher Stan has no sadistic tendencies and is, at worst, a Stern Teacher.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Shouldn't this guy have been fired by now?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Teacher Stan has a lot of pent up anger, but refuses to take it out on his students because he knows they don't deserve it.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Teacher Stan's activities are discovered, and he's fired for it.
- Teacher Stan's students are too resentful of him to actually listen to what he says, especially since half or more of it is just flat-out abuse. As a result of having a teacher more interested in emotional abuse than actually educating, none of the students learn anything, and since Stan grades rather unforgivingly, most of his students fail the class. Since he's proven to be ineffectual as a teacher, Stan gets fired.
Back to Sadist Teacher