: A character is praying for a deity to be cruel and petty.
- Straight: Summer is praying to God that Danny will die a horrible death.
- Exaggerated: Summer is praying to God that Danny will be sent to Hell so he will burn forever.
- Downplayed: Summer is praying to God that Danny will lose his money.
- Inverted: Danny has an Incurable Cough of Death and Summer prays for a miraculous recovery.
- Subverted: Summer is angry at Danny, but prays that good things happen to him.
- Double Subverted: ...to draw other people's jealous rage.
- Parodied: Summer prays to God to make Danny trip on a banana.
- Zig Zagged: Summer's prayers vary from tender and merciful to harsh and unforgiving.
- Summer's prayers are kind-hearted to Danny.
- Summer doesn't pray to God at all.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "You're praying that I die? Your God must be evil."
- Invoked: God tells Summer that Danny has transgressed against Him and commands her to pray that bad things will befall him, even if she doesn't haven any personal issues with Danny.
- Exploited: God tells Summer to pray for curses and punishment to make Him powerful.
- God tells Summer to not pray for bad things to happen to Danny since that's not how He operates on prayer.
- Summer is annoyed at Danny, but doesn't want to pray for bad things to happen to anyone, so she goes for the passive-agressive approach and prays to God to "grant Danny wisdom so he can stop being a jackass."
- Discussed: "And to think that you religious folk say that God is merciful."
- Conversed: "I always change the channel whenever Summer recites her scary, violent prayers."
- Summer's prayers reveal that she's dangerously unstable and planning to take matters into her own hands if God doesn't.
- Summer's prayers are answered in a way too horrifying for even her.
I pray that the main page
as well as this entire website to ruin your life