: A girl's miniskirt always covers everything, no matter what she's doing.
- Straight: Action Girl Alice fights wearing a Mini Dress Of Power, yet has few, if any, panty shots.
- Downplayed: In the one scene when Alice is seen in a short skirt, it stays in place despite a strong wind.
- Justified: Her skirt is tight enough not to flap around, or she's wearing opaque leggings or shorts underneath.
- Inverted: Alice's skirt shows her underwear all the time, even when a normal skirt would fall down to hide them.
- Subverted: During a fight, Alice's skirt flies up.
- Double Subverted: She's positioned in such a way that it's another character, not the audience, who sees her panties.
- Parodied: Alice's panties are never seen, even when you look right under her legs.
- Zig Zagged: Alice manages to fight without flashing anyone, but her skirt flies up whenever a gust of wind blows.
- Averted: Alice's skirt moves realistically, underwear shots and all.
- The Moral Guardians won't like it if a character flashes her panties.
- "So we're making adaption of well-known Eroge and must reduce frequency of Panty Shot. But changing Alice's costume may invoke negative reaction from fans, so we will just ask the artists to redraw the scene and make it covered."
- Lampshaded: "How do you do that, Alice? Fight in that tiny skirt and still, uh, keep everything covered?"
- Invoked: Alice tapes her skirt to her legs.
- Exploited: Alice writes the secret code on her underwear, knowing no one will ever see it.
- Defied: Alice wears shorts or tights under her skirt or just wears trousers.
- Discussed: "So you enchanted a skirt, what for may I ask apprentice?" "So I can do Taekwondo kicks with a modicum of modesty and cast spells."
- Conversed: ???
Back to Magic Skirt