: A character that looks fragile is actually a Mighty Glacier
- Straight: Alice is a small, skinny girl carrying around a hammer fit for an ogre. She can use it just as effectively as any of the muscle-bound characters in the cast.
- Exaggerated: Alice looks absolutely emaciated, yet she can move around in extremely heavy armor while wielding two BFSes as if she was wearing nothing at all.
- Downplayed: Alice is a small, skinny girl who can cast powerful spells as well as sturdy barriers, though she has to stay at one spot to cast them.
- Justified: Alice is granted a superhuman strength by magical forces... at the cost of her graceful agility.
- Inverted: Biggs looks like he is built like a truck... but is really a Fragile Speedster.
- Subverted: Rumor has it that Alice has extreme physical strength, but Alice is first actually seen in combat, she is a Fragile Speedster.
- Double Subverted: Alice was trying out a different fighting style. Her usual fighting style involves heavy armor and a huge battle axe.
- Parodied: She is faced against her opposite self (read: inverted).
- Zig Zagged: Alice is a mode-shifting Jack with a Tank mode among other things.
- Averted: Alice is no stronger than any other girl of her build.
- Enforced: "We need a Loli in this game, but let's make her interesting by giving her ridiculous strength, and slower than the other girls!"
- Lampshaded: "You think you're strong? Alice can go toe-to-toe with a linebacker and not budge an inch!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Naturally, Alice's foes assume a small girl can't use a weapon that large until she proves them wrong by launching an attack that catches them off guard.
- Defied: "*Sigh*. Don't even try to lift that hammer Alice, its head is larger than your body. Now do something useful and take this spellbook."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Glacier Waif