: Telepaths are constantly picking up people's sex thoughts.
- Straight: Bob gets mind-reading powers and finds out that people really do think about sex once every three seconds.
- Exaggerated: Bob is beset by a constant stream of Filth he can't shut out.
- Downplayed: Bob only picks up the odd sexy thought, but always finds it embarrassing.
- Justified: Bob has no control over which thoughts he picks up
- Inverted: Bob uses his telepathic abilities to project sexual thoughts into others' heads.
- Subverted: Bob reads something which sounds absolutely filthy, but turns out to be am Innocent Innuendo.
- Double Subverted: ...and then reads "Phew, I think he fell for it. Oh God, I Forgot About The Mind Reader!"
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Bob has grown up with this power all his life, and no longer finds it remotely embarrassing when he picks up on stray sexy thoughts. However, he's still human, and when he's in the mood he tends to idly surf around until he finds something juicy. When his friends find out about this they're horrified at the invasion of privacy, pointing out that it's almost literally Mind Rape (or at the very least Mind Voyeurism) Feeling guilty, he suddenly becomes very aware of people's more intimate thoughts, which just makes him pick up on them even more often.
- Averted: Bob can seek out exactly the information he wants from someone's Neuro-Vault, bypassing the Fort Knox-sized "Sex" wing. Unless that's what he's after.
- Enforced: It's a porn film about telepaths, what did you expect?
- Lampshaded: "Dear God, do people never think of anything except sex?"
- Invoked: ???
- Defied: Alice tries desperately to Think Unsexy Thoughts when Bob is around, as a form of Psychic Static.
- Discussed: "I'd never want to be a telepath. You'd just hear everyone's most disgusting fantasies..."
- Conversed: ???
Back to Dirty Mind-Reading
, and- Sir! Um, I think I'll ignore the watermelon...