: Coitus so violent that the result is property damage.
- Straight: Alice and Bob do it so hard that the bed breaks.
- Exaggerated: Alice and Bob do it so hard that the bedroom walls shatter, the house burns down, the planet blows up...
- Downplayed: Alice kicks a lamp over and Bob rips a curtain.
- Alice and Bob both have Super Strength.
- Alice and Bob have very, very, very active sex drives.
- Inverted: Bob's room is a Trash of the Titans scene. Neat Freak Alice manages to actually tidy up while they're screwing.
- Subverted: Alice and Bob have really rough, angry sex that doesn't break anything, even if it looks like the furniture is being strained to its limit.
- Double Subverted: Then as they're lying there in a post-coital glow, the bed falls through the floor.
- Parodied: Alice and Bob do it so hard that the bedroom floor collapses. Said bed, with them making love atop it, lands in someone else's living room. Said someone else stares with wide eyes before diving out of the way to avoid any, ahem, collateral damage.
- Zig Zagged: After three trips to Ikea and a letter from the super regarding cracks in the ceiling of the apartment below, Alice and Bob agree to tone things down. They do their best, but after Alice gets the big promotion neither of them can hold back and in a wild night of passion Bob ends up losing his deposit when their mutual shouting and moaning start breaking windows.
- Averted: Alice and Bob have non-violent sex that doesn't break anything.
- Enforced: It's a teen sex comedy.
- Lampshaded: Snarky commentary about the destruction occurs during the afterglow.
- Invoked: ""Fuck me hard enough to break the bed!" the woman cried out as she panted with ragged lust".
- Exploited: Alice has a superpower that can only be activated while aroused. Bob seduces her, not for the sex, but so that he can force her to involuntarily destroy an entire city block, making it easier for his mooks to loot and plunder.
- Defied: ""Slow down!" Bob pleaded with the siren atop him, "I can't afford a new bed!""
- Discussed: "Don't go barefoot in the kitchen. Those perverts pounding away next door ended up knocking my good china off the wall and I may have missed a shard or two".
- Conversed: "You'd have to deliberately break things to cause that much damage to a laundry room, and there's no way I'd concentrate enough during the act of love to do so".
- Deconstructed: Alice loves the violent sex because she has severe anger issues to work out. Bob, unfortunately, has almost been driven bankrupt by having to buy all the replacement furniture for the items that keep getting broken during sex.
- Reconstructed: Alice and Bob buy a titanium bedframe and reinforce the floor and walls.
There's an awful lot of fragile modern art in this room...you sure you don't want to go back to the Destructo-Nookie