Nightmare Fuel: Nikita
- When we are shown how Roan "cleans" bodies. The process is a pretty terrifying thing to witness, as is demonstrated by Alex quickly vomiting after witnessing it.
- Especially when Nikita herself is being prepped to be disposed of in such a manner in the first season finale, and can only watch, paralysed, as Roan is about to make her easily decomposable via a freaking huge needle.
- The poison that Nikita is given in "The Phoenix" by Ari that will literally liquefy her stomach.
- Not to mention how Nikita kills the spy pretending to be a mother in the same episode.
- Owen describing how cleaner equipment works.
Hydrochloric acid. Carbon steel bone saw. That's a blood siphon. Bodies fold better when their fluids have been drained.
- Amanda having to "trick" Alex's kill chip so that she can escape Division without having it kill her. The "trick" is she kills Alex with a large electric shock and restarts her heart.
- Birkhoff being tortured by Amanda in "Fair Trade"; not only does she brutally smash one of his hands, she then very nearly lobotomizes him, by inserting a blade into his brain through his nose. Easily one of the most disturbing scenes ever shown on the CW.
- Michael is trapped under a burning car. To free him, Nikita cuts off his right hand.
- The season 3 episode, "Intersection", reveals to us exactly what happens when a kill chip is activated when Amanda activates Sonya's, though it's thankfully a nightmare Birkhoff is having. The results are fairly disturbing.