ability to write music can translate into some pretty scary stuff
, you know...
- "Shadows". There's something terrifying about Discord going through a Yank the Dog's Chain-Heel-Face Revolving Door... Thankfully, From All Sides, the next track, subverts it.
- "Spirit of Chaos". This proves that Aviators can infuse pure, undiluted, TERROR into a Badass song.
- "Monster". He and Omnipony can turn All Love Is Unrequited into something truly scary.
- "One Last Letter". It comes with the genre, even if it IS infused with Electronic Music. Balloon Party's second album "After Party" includes a VIP Mix, which in turn infuses the song with Dubstep, and then there's the video's opening narration... On the video, the words "CHAOS IS RISING" show up with a very dissonant Scare Chord after the song proper ends.
- "Her Darker Side". Beware the Nice Ones indeed: Avi might not have been good at Dubstep or grimdark materialnote , but dang if he was able to create something horrifying.