(Description taken from Baka-Updates)The Hating Girl is a manga about Asumi, a girl with an arrow stuck through her head, and Ryouji, the boy interested in her. It's full of goofy humor and silly storylines, yet the relationship aspect of it touches on real life at times, and ends up quite endearing. Check out this silly-sweet manga and laugh at the insanity that is life with a girl who has an arrow through her head.Needs Wiki Magic Love. And a better description.
This series provides examples of:
- Annoying Arrows: Somehow, Asumi has an arrow in her head.
- Cursed with Awesome / Blessed with Suck: Asumi's arrow, despite the pain it causes her, is surprisingly useful
- Just Eat Gilligan: Why not just cut the arrow off? Someone finally asks this question in the third-to-last chapter, making the two main characters feel pretty stupid.
- Just Friends: What Asumi and Ryouji say throughout the series.
- Mad Bomber: Shows up early on, then again in the penultimate chapter.
- Motif: Arrows and apples.
- One Dialogue, Two Conversations
- Prehensile Hair: Nose hair, to be exact. It grows when the character lies.