Hi, why don't you come visit my town
Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs
Riko has to move to the countryside where her childhood friend/cousin, Haru, and her family lives. There, they try their best to enjoy their time together as Riko, with Haru as her guide, discovers the wonders of the sleepy little town as well as promoting it's tourism as members of the Iruka Club. They are joined by fellow club members: the twins Akane and Aoi, and first year Taeko
Tropes present in the manga.
- A-Cup Angst: All three of the Hoshino sisters suffer from this.
- Accidental Misnaming: Suzumura Yuuko has a really hard time remembering people's name.
- Always Identical Twins: Akane, the older twin, and Aoi.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: A mild example, but Akane when she's around Riko is horribly shy and quiet, every one else gets her more abrasive side and Taeko gets her sadistic side.
- Cast Full Of Lesbians All of the girls have expressed interest in another girl.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Akane does not like it when any girl tries to get close to Riko, especially Haru.
- Haru herself can get jealous if Riko praises another girl.
- Cool Teacher: Kuramato-sensei is too laid back to be a Stern Teacher and too menacing to be a Sensei-chan.
- Cute Little Fangs: Akane.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Akane is but one of Riko's many fangirls.
- Genki Girl: Haru.
- Heavy Sleeper: Riko can get dressed, leave the house, and even talk to people, all while not being awake.
- Hot for Teacher: Taeko seems to have a crush on Kuramato-Sensei.
- Hot Springs Episode: The Manga.
- Mommy Issues: Riko has a few issues that center around her Mother, and her not being around very much.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Riko and Haru the two don't go a chapter with out making the other blush.
- Polar Opposite Twins: The shy tsundere Akane with a sadistic side and the calm, motherly, Aoi with a masochistic side.
- School Girl Lesbian: Akane is the most obvious example but the other Iruka club members are not much better.
- Slice of Life:
- Ship Tease: Quite a lot between the members of the Iruka club.
- Shrinking Violet: Akane when she's around Riko or strangers hides behind Aoi.
- Riko despite being a Magazine Model does not like to be the center of attention.
- Sickening Sweet Hearts: Yuuko, the forgetful artist, and Midori, the twins older sister, are this whether they are drunk or sober.
- Theme Naming: The Hoshino sisters are all named after a color.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Aoi is a giant M.
- Tsundere Akane, Riko gets the Dere while Haru, and most others, get the Tsun.
- Riko also acts like this towards Haru, who is probably the only person who can activate Riko's Tsun side
- Yuri: More and more obvious as the manga goes on.