Clockwise: Ryuu, Shinomiya, Haishima, Akaneko, Chinatsu, Tomoe, and Shiro.
A Boys Love
series serialized in the Opera(Edge) magazine since 2010 and created by Hiiragi Nozomu.
For some reason or another(probably chemical pollution) all the female teenagers in town have been turned into middle-aged men. Friends and classmates are suddenly finding each other attractive and falling in love.
No to be confused with Orangina
This manga contains
- Beauty Mark: Setsu.
- Bifauxnen: Setsu and Ryuu when they were female.
- Big Damn Kiss: Shinomiya turns Ryuu's chaste birthday kiss into one of this.
- Biseinen: They might be middle-age but some of the characters are hot! Especial mention goes to Shinomiya. For more traditional bishonen examples there're Satou, Misoji, and Ushio.
- Boys Love Genre
- But Not Too Foreign: Daniella who's half-Japanese.
- Chibi Mode: Tama's mom switches between mom mode and Chibi Mode, while Tama-chan's male form is always this. The other characters are usually only Super-Deformed on title pages and volume covers.
- Class Representative: Setsu.
- Cosplay Cafe: The Oyajinas put on one for their School Festival in the second volume.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Haishima.
- Shirtless Scene: Both in male and female forms.
- Fanservice Costumes: The Cosplay Cafe is full of this with Shiro in a police uniform, Ryuu as a butler, Shinomiya in a military uniform, Chinatsu and Tama-chan in maid outfits, Akaneko as a vampire, and Setsu as a yakuza.
- First Kiss: Shinomiya steals Ryuu's first one.
- Gender Bender
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Tama and almost everyone.
- Incompatible Orientation: Setsu and Ushio while Setsu was a girl.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Only in comparison to most other BL manga. So far, there has been only 13 characters deemed important enough to appear in the covers, but there have been other characters who get a short A Day in the Limelight or who are just recurring extras.
- Love Triangle: In the first volume we have this love square: Setsu has a crush on Ushio who likes Tomoe who likes Chinatsu who likes Tomoe. In the second volume there's one with Haishima, Ryuu, and Shinomiya.
- Megane: Shiro, Tomoe, and Akaneko.
- Official Couple: Ryuu/Shinomiya and Tomoe/Chinatsu for now.
- Older than They Look: Tama-chan while she was female, she only looks short while she's a guy.
- One Gender School: The "girls" go to one, while Misoji, Satou, Shouyuya, Ushio, and Kuni go to another one.
- One Head Taller: All the couples have this going on.
- Otaku: Kuni and Shiro; Kuni is a run of the mill otaku while Shiro is a fujo-er fujayi
- Porn Stache: A lot of the other girls get one when they are transformed into men, but Daniella's stands out since she gets a truly magnificent one.
- Pronoun Trouble
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Tomoe and Chinatsu while they were females.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: The Oyajinas are frequently seen in suits.
- Ship Tease: Misoji/Satou, Misoji/Tama-chan, Ushio/Setsu, Ushio/Tomoe, Shiro/Kuni, and Shinomiya/Tomoe.
- Stalker with a Crush: Misoji for Tama-chan, although the tables seem to get turned by the end of the second volume(at least momentarily).
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Ryuu(tomboy) and Shinomiya(girly girl).
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Setsu for Ushio for now, but he will probably become a Victorious Childhood Friend in the future now that they don't have an Incompatible Orientation.
- Unrequited Love: Haishima has a crush on Ryuu, who's more interested in Shinomiya.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: What do you expect from guys who used to be female?