If you're looking for the Magic by Any Other Name that's central to the Star Wars universe, we have several tropes that might fit:
- The general trope for stuff that allows funky stuff to happen is Applied Phlebotinum.
- An energy field that can be tapped into to do magic is a Background Magic Field.
- If the Background Magic Field also has a will of its own, that's a Sentient Cosmic Force.
- If you can become one with it when you die, it might be The Lifestream.
- Moving things with your mind is Telekinesis.
- The Jedi Mind Trick (manipulating the minds of the Weak-Willed) has its own trope.
- "Force Lightning", using The Force to shoot lightning out of your hands, is a form of Shock and Awe and a type of Agony Beam.
- The idea of having a Dark Side and a Light Side is mostly covered by Balance Between Good and Evil.
- The ability to sense other life forms around is called Psychic Radar, the limited version of which is called Supernatural Sensitivity and allows you to sense other people with similar powers or great potential.