open/close all folders
- New Perspective Evangelion: The plane crash was an Oceanic Airlines flight, and the airline is apparently run by one John Locke.
- The original example is the 1996 film Executive Decision, about a team of commandos (and Kurt Russell) performing an in-flight infiltration of an airliner that has been hijacked by terrorists intent on using it to attack Washington, DC. Aerial from this film was reused in other films and TV shows as a cost-saving measure, causing Oceanic Air to get plenty of free PR.
- Alias: An Oceanic Airlines flight to Sydney was mentioned in passing.
- FlashForward (2009): An Oceanic Airlines ad appeared during the pilot episode.
- Fringe has an ad for Oceanic.
- An Oceanic plane crash kicks off Lost.
- JAG: An Oceanic Airlines (how typical) flight to Seoul gets hijacked by South Korean radicals in 5th season episode "The Bridge at Kang So Ri". Luckily enough our heroes take care of the situation.
- The X-Files, "Synchrony": Agents Mulder and Scully search the hotel room of the mysterious old guy who seems to have come from the future. Scully finds a note pad in his room. There are the words "Pan Oceanic flight #1701" written on it.
- An early episode of Chuck mentions Oceanic Flight 815 being shot down in passing.
- In The Goldbergs episode "Smother's Day", Murray gives Adam Oceanic Airline tickets to Houston.
- Derelict: Dang comes across a crashed passenger jet which is sporting an Oceanic Airlines logo
- Strawberry Dragon Project: From Episode 3: "Oceanic Airlines denies all responsibility."