- Jakob and Catherine in Act 3. Dawww...
- And it continues well into Act 4 when Jakob stands up for Catherine, and into the epilogue, when they finally kiss.
- Later in Act 4, Banter and Daniel. *sniff*.
- Most of the epilogue counts as this- just to list a few moments...
- The pumpkin icon being changed. Over Jackobel's rather imposing face, the author has drawn over him with a winking Daniel.
- Elias making Daniel his first mate. Even calls him Dirty Dan.
- The opening, where Jakob and Catherine fix their connection and ask if we can see them.
- Learning that Murphey, while not with the others right now, is ok.
- After telling us the story about how Daniel got the bag, Banter says after Daniel took out Jackoren, he took him trick-or-treating.
- Elias holding his own party with Banter and Daniel.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.