T.O.M.E (The Remake) provides examples of:
- The Netkings refusing to let anything bad happen to SOFDTI because she's like a daughter to them.
- Flamegirl assuring Alpha that her friends like him when he has his doubts.
- Gamecrazed assuring Nylocke and Kirbopher that he does consider them his friends. The "Goodnight...friends." as he left sells it.
- Nylocke's Shipper on Deck for Alpha and Flamegirl and trying to encourage Alpha.
- Nylocke reforming Demonking with his speech about why he shouldn't torment the players of TOME just to get money for school.
- The interactions between the Five-Man Band that cements them as True Companions.
Nylocke: At this moment, I am NYLOCKE! Master of overwhelming affection!
- "I don't think I've had friends as close as you guys before."
- Gamecrazed telling the group how he can understand that their worry for one another whilst fighting Rockoon was genuine and that he found it commendable.
- Kirbopher hugging Gamecrazed.
- Alpha's monologue about how he's so happy to have the friends he always wanted but never had at the start of the episode.
- Flamegirl's choosing to risk danger to try and help out Alpha when he's being controlled by the Forbidden Power.
- Nylocke letting his guard down and breaking character to tell Gamecrazed how he truly feels. Gamecrazed is nothing but supportive and comforting throughout the entire episode, understanding how he feels.
- Gamecrazed giving Nylocke the Drain Edge.
- Kirbopher showing his heart of gold about the events of episode 5.
- Gamecrazed showing that yes, he does have a sense of humor.
- The friendship between Hyprelynx and Elescope.
- And Hyprelynx's friendship with Nylocke forming.
- Flamegirl's Get A Hold Of Your Self Man speech to Alpha, then telling him about what her life's been like.
- Flamegirl managing to stop Demon Alpha's rampage, without fear or concern for her well being, only for Alpha's, since she knows he's still in there. Cue the hug in response and a Relationship Upgrade.
- In a way, Alpha's being all "I play because it's fun" when he forfeits to Zetto.
- The audio commentary is basically just ShadyVox, LittleKuriboh, Anna Kingsley, Casey Mongillo and MasakoX praising Chris Niosi/Kirbopher for everything he did to make TOME the way it is and how grateful they are for being able to be part of it.
- Alpha and Flamey holding hands after the tournament, even though they lost.
- Bonus Points for being the first time in the entire series that Alflamey is shown to be canon (even though there was plenty of ship tease before then and it is likely that the two got together somewhere between this and Episode 7.)
- The general comraderie between Nylocke, Alpha and Flamegirl throughout the episode.
- The bit of Alpha's off the net life we hear, and Flamegirl and Alpha's relationship now being First-Name Basis.
- "Well...maybe this is about as good as it's gonna get."
- Alpha and Flamegirl reminiscing about their adventures by themselves.
- Gamecrazed saying he would love for Alpha, Flamegirl, Nylocke and Kirbopher to join him in the Netking Quest. It shows just how much he appreciates them as his friends that he'd ask them specifically.
- The Five-Man Band talking about how they want to do a meet and greet with the Netkings and even Kirbopher and Nylocke agree to it, Nylocke admits how close he feels to the others and how he feels it might be time for him to leave his den and travel to America to meet the others.
- The genuine gratitude the Netkings have for the Five-Man Band for their dedication and love of TOME, along with their own dedication and love for it.
- Despite all they've been through, Flamegirl is still happy she started playing TOME because if she didn't, she never would have met Alpha.
- Rockoon discovering who Skeight is and realizing in horror that he's been nothing but mean to him. Doubles as a Tear Jerker.
- The following dialogue.
Michael: I guess it's just us now.Stephanie: It's OK. We can still make it! We've gotta be close to the core by now...
- The INSTANT Zetto/Kirb realises his actions are hurting Stephanie, he stats screaming and yelling "Shut it Down! SHUT IT DOWN!!!" and tries desperately to stop the Dragon Bug in an attempt to save his friend.
- Gamecrazed's last words to Nylocke where he praises Nylocke's selflessness and altruism and says his goodbyes.
- Zetto's completely apologetic about what's happened and cements himself as a good guy, immediately doing his best to fix what happened.
- Alpha talks and reasons with the Forbidden Power to accept his help to fight Rubirules and not just fade out into nothingness. It's then erased along with the Dragon Bug virus for good, but it accepts it's fate willingly
- As the Dragon Bug is controlling Flamegirl and is about to destroy Alpha who has the Forbidden Power inside him, we finally get the Big Damn Kiss between Michael and Stephanie that we've been waiting for the whole show.
- Gamecrazed/SOFDTI's speech about how it will accept whatever fate that the government and the Netkings have in store for it and how it has lived an amazing, wonderful, regret-free life. Notice that SOFDTI is in Gamecrazed's form the whole time the speech is being made.
- Rockoon is trying to apologize to Doubling for what he said and even uses his real name to do so but erases it as he watches Odboll bullying Archy. He then steps in to blow up Odboll and offers a hand to Archy to befriend him.
Rockoon: Hey kiddo...what's up.
- The memorial to Kirbopher and Zetto's regret about what happened to him since he's completely useless now.
- The ending where Alpha, Flamegirl, Zetto and Nylocke finally meet in person with Michael and Stephanie running and hugging each other and then getting into a group photo together at the end with the video camera as a piano version of Battle On plays.
- An odd example, but at the end of Rockoon's Modern Strife, after Rockoon's rant about being abandoned by Doubling.
"Lucky shot" my d**k.
- Nylocke's sincere apology to Demonking for unintentionally insulting him in The Legend of Nylocke.
- Plan Z is one of these. The player behind Zetto and Kirbopher spends the entire short explaining his motives and outright says how much he's grown to care about Alpha, Flamegirl, Nylocke and Gamecrazed and his regret of almost losing them. He outright says he made Kirbopher so he could have fun again.