Heartwarming: Shawn Michaels
- Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels publicly burying the hatchet in relation to the Montreal Screwjob as part of the opening segment of the January 4, 2010 edition of Raw.
- Bret's peptalk with Shawn backstage after the "Career vs Streak" match at Wrestlemania 26.
- Shawn and Hunter closing out the show on the 3/30 Raw with hugs and headbutts of love.
- Shawn helping out a Special Olympian who jumped over the rail back in 1997.
- Recounting how he knew Eddie Guerrero not from wrestling, but from their shared faith.
- Shawn's and Ric Flair's matching Rolex watches that Shawn bought to commemorate their Wrestlemania 24 match. Ric's says "to be the man", Shawn's, of course, "you gotta beat the man".
- Shawn's induction into the 2011 class of the WWE Hall of Fame. A sweet, heartwarming speech from his best friend (which also put the "vitriolic" in their Vitriolic Best Buds friendship), a tearjerking speech, and four out of five◊ of The Kliq there to celebrate.
- Shawn, Hunter, and the Undertaker tossing kayfabe out the window at the end of the WrestleMania 28 Hell in a Cell match. They helped each other up, hugged, walked up the ramp together, and stood arm-in-arm at the top in a display of friendship and respect.