Heartwarming: Mick Foley
- Just Mick Foley himself. A Promoted Fanboy, he was told that he was too fat to be a wrestler and that he did not have the look. Today Mick Foley is a legend, liked and respected by every professional wrestling fan, who appreciate him for the things he put his body through just so he could keep us entertained. As the fans themselves say. "Thank You, Mick"
- He's going to donate half the proceeds from his latest book to RAINN. The other half? To rape victims in Sierra Leone.
- Being rewarding the retired Hardcore Championship in a ceremony held by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and various ECW alumni.
- After former WWE wrestler and longtime friend Luna Vachon's house burned down, she lost all of the memorabilia she had of her wrestling career. Mick Foley called on fans to mail her any Luna Vachon memorabilia they had.
- Wishing Maffew of Botchamania fame well after the former was attacked by a dog (bonus points since Mick is Maffew's favorite professional wrestler). Watch the heartwarming.
- His first ever WWF championship win in 1999: a stunning victory against The Rock and Vince McMahon's Power Stable The Corporation. While the crowd went wild and the members of DeGeneration Xnote hoisted Mankind onto their shoulders, Mick grabbed the microphone and said to his kids watching at home:
"At the risk of not sounding very cool, I'd like to dedicate this match to my two little people watching at home, and say... big Daddy-o did it!!!"
- Might seem like a minor thing to some, but the fact that he's still married to his wife after twenty years is definitely some kind of record for the high-pressure environment of pro wrestling. Pick up any one of his books and his love for his wife and kids shines through every page.
- According to Mick, Stacy Keibler once told him that she became interested in Andrew "Test" Martin because she felt bad for him after Mick had made so many jokes at Test's expense in his books.
- After being inducted into the Hall of Fame, Mick mentions in jest that his one regret is never getting to beat Chris Jericho. Chris promptly gets up on stage and lays himself down to give Mick the chance, with CM Punk acting as a referee. At first, Mick claims, "I don't have any elbows left in me!" In true Foley fashion, however, he embraces the moment and gives Chris an elbow and a pin for an enthusiastic three-count by all in attendance. Even Jericho was grinning.
I just wanna say one thing to my wife...yo, Adrian; I did it!
- Dude Love's debut. Not only got Mick to present his own creation on national TV, he debuted it on the night he won his first title in the WWF (The Tag Team Titles with Steve Austin). When Foley and Austin scored the pinfall, the look on Foley's face just warms your heart.
- For those who aren't in the know, Dude Love is the character Foley created for himself when he was a teenager wrestling with friends in his back yard. It was who he wanted to be in pro wrestling, but was told that he didn't have the looks to play the heartthrob character. Vince McMahon loved the story of Mick's desire to be Dude Love and offered Foley the chance to use the Dude Love persona permanently, even though he was already over as Mankind.
- As seen in the documentary I Am Santa Claus a large portion of his post-wrestling career is dressing up as and playing Santa Claus. And he's great at it.