Heartwarming: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
- This line from Vivio about why having an Adult mode does not automatically make her an adult. Nanoha's touched expression says it all.
Vivio: I want to grow up normally, so I can show this appearance without shame. I want to be proud of where I came from, stick out my chest proudly, and say that I'm the daughter of Nanoha-mama.
- The full table at the Nakajima house confirms another round of successful befriending. Cinque, Nove, Dieci and Wendi used to be Tyke bombs for Jail but now they have fully integrated into their adoptive family.
- According to Corona, Vivio's motivation for practicing Strike Arts is to become stronger so one day she can protect her mama. Aww...
- Otto's speech to Corona when she was starting to lose heart in her fight against Einhart
Otto: Not yet! you haven't shown off everything your practiced yet! The strength you showed when you were practicing with me; the way how a golem meister fights. Please show them that you have not given up yet!! Even without a trump card... Even while fighting without such unreasonable things... Mistress Corona is strong!!!
- It's a minor thing, but in the anime, when Vivio, Rio, and Corona show off their test scores to Nanoha & Fate, Raising Heart floats up and uses its solid-magic 'wings' to pat the girls' heads in congratulations.