Heartwarming: Life On Thedas
- Elisa gives a Shut Up, Hannibal! speech to the Tower Sloth demon about how she's willing to strive for her own happiness because then it means something.
- Leliana and the narrator have a mutual one at the completion of her personal quest.
- In chapter 14 Alistair calms Elisa, who is suffering from the werewolf curse. Yes, he has the same effect on her as the Lady does on the other werewolves.
- At the end of the same chapter, Elisa vows above all else to save the narrator.
- In chapter 18 Morrigan snaps the possessed narrator out of it by simply grabbing his arm and saying 'no.'
- In chapter 19 Wynne gives the narrator a Cool Down Hug and a You Are Not Alone speech.
- Chapter 20 manages to have a few. For example, Malcolm's memories have the exact opposite the demon was expecting, giving the narrator the strength to defy her.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.