Heartwarming: Kickin' It
- Jack decides not to accept his scholarship to the Otai Academy in Japan in "Hit the Road, Jack" because he decided leaving his friends behind was too costly.
- Kim tells an amnesia-struck Jack that she doesn't care if Jack breaks a brick breaking record and merely wants Jack back. Jack decides to attempt breaking the record anyway because he doesn't want to disapoint his friends. The moment becomes even better when Jack regains all of his memories right before he smashes the bricks.
- Every moment Jack and Kim are together during "Two Dates and a Funeral".
- Milton planning a funeral for Jack's bird. Granted, the bird was non-existent, but it was nice seeing Milton help out his friend.
- Milton not getting the least bit upset about Jerry accidentally blasting himself into space and helping him return home safely.