- In her ''Grave of the Fireflies" review, she analyzes the symbolism of the fireflies at the end of the movie. She points out that the ending shot of Japan's city are lighted similar to the short-lived fireflies.
JO: [Tahakata] is saying... this will go away, and you need to focus on what's important.
- From her "Top 25 Anime" list: Her story of how Fullmetal Alchemist came to be her favorite anime and her heartfelt thank-you to her fans.
- Even though she has her fair share of complaints about Romeo X Juliet, she still has to admit:
JO: Is there anything wrong with a sweeter, softer tale about star-crossed love? Despite my jaded tendencies, I hope there never will be, and for now I'll leave my cynicism at the door and proudly proclaim that true love can conquer all.
- Her explanation on why she likes and connects with My Neighbor Totoro — since it's had the little girls going out, exploring the countryside and having magical adventures, reminded her of her own childhood growing up on a farm with no other children around (except a neighbor girl) and made up her own imaginary worlds.
- Her review of Princess Mononoke gushes over how she loves Hayao's complex look into the story's conflict that averts Good vs. Evil and she proceeds to plea something she usually doesn't say, "see it, see it, see it."
- Hope feeding a family of bunnies next door. Just as cute as it sounds.
- Even better she mentions how she thinks the owners haven't been home for a few days and she came over to check on them. At the end of the video she says that she is going to have a talk with the owners to make sure they get fed.
- JesuOtaku bidding the household cats (which she does not own) goodbye in the ending of her Avengers vlog. She's right, she really does love kitty-cats as she gushed in her "The Cat Returns" retrospective.
- It crosses with Tear Jerker, but she takes time from her Dark Knight Rises vlog to address the shooting in Colorado, sincerely stating that her heart goes out to the people who were there, and especially towards any and all viewers who maybe knew somebody in the shooting or God-forbid were there themselves.
- On her livestream, she mentioned a friend of her room mate watched the stream and asked why would anyone want to watch her. The entire chat responded with shouted affirmations of "She's fun."