- The triumphant finale wherein hundreds of happy children reunite with their parents to the Heroically Uplifting tune of "The Raider's March".
Elder: We knew you had succeeded, when life returned to our village.
- What sells it is that the last time Indy was in the village, it was dull and lifeless with no color at all. When the kids and Indy come back, the entire village is alive and bright with colors.
- Short Round and Indy, Young Warrior and Old Warrior, exchange hats in apology as Father and Son, then embrace.
Short Round: Indy, my friend.Indy: I'm sorry, kid.
- Don't forget the part just before: "I'm all right, kid." *wink* Followed by a Moment Of Awesome as Indy and Short Round punch out the guards, Indy rescues the girl, and the mood shifts from horror to awesomeness.
- And Short Round's clearly heartbroken declaration of "Indy! I love you!" before burning him to snap him out of his Brainwashed and Crazy madness.
- Just before Indy is dosed with the brainwashing stuff, what really gets him mad? When the cult whips Short Round in front of him. The seeming mercenary yells "Leave him alone, you bastards!" at their captors.
- When Shorty gets caught by the Thuggees rather than scream for help the first thing he does is shout to Willie to run for it. Gotta admire the kid valuing her life over his. This might be especially true when you consider that Short Round doesn't really like Willie, considering her more an annoyance than anything else.