Heartwarming: Brock Lesnar
- In this interview (at about 16:00), Paul Heyman describes a meeting with Brock in which Brock give him a picture he took of their kids playing together, which solidified Brock and Paul's business and personal relationships.
- He was also the one that asked for Heyman to be brought back to the WWE.
- In a truly twisted sense, the fact that near the end of his match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania, he was slapping the hell out of Reigns after the man tanked THREE of his F-5's, and both men were smiling. They were actually enjoying beating the absolute piss out of each other. Hell, it even earned Reigns some respect points from both Lesnar and Heyman the following night on Raw.
- Similarly him winning against the Undertaker the previous year. It was supposed to be a major heel pop for breaking the dead man's streak, but both he and Paul look so astonished and overjoyed they actually pulled it off you almost feel for them.
- Real life example, the following night, Heyman proudly reveals that the Undertaker suffered a concussion so severe that Vince Mcmahon followed him to the hospital. For obvious purposes he fails to mention that both he and Lesnar did the same thing.